Daily Makeup Routine

Hello There! 

So i'm so exited to talk about Beauty I love makeup and im addicted to Sephora, keep reading if you want to know all of you my daily makeup routine.

 I'll be showing you the 7 steps I do everyday that helps me to have a flawless skin with just a bit of makeup. the most exciting part of this project is that all the makeup products were illustrated by @maponce, she managed to incorporate my essential products in a customized version for me. So lets get started.

 Before any step I make sure my skin is clean and with sunscreen, then:


STEP 1


I love using the pore professional as my daily primer, leaves my skin super smooth and gives a matte feel. And I LOVE the package. 

STEP 2


I love love love the coverage that this concealer gives to my skin, is not as heavy so its perfect for everyday coverup and i use it with my beauty blender. I got one of the lightest colors (vanilla).

STEP 3


I discovered KIKO Cosmetics a while ago, and ive been buying different product from them and i have to say they are great (recommended 100%) the matte pressed powder is my favorite is a very light so you don't feel a heavy makeup on. 

STEP 4


This blush is so versatile, with the four pigments mixed it gives a nice baked, rosy color, Can't get enough of it. I love it.


STEP 5


This is one of the product i live for, im so in love with this mascara! The way the brush is leaves my lashes separated and with volume.

STEP 6



My lips get so dry and my lifesaver is this nivea balm that hydrates and protects from the sun. I always have it in my purse! it saves me.

STEP 7


And last but not least, my makeup finishing spray. I love it because it helps my makeup stay flawless through the day.


Art by : Andreina Ponce

Hope you enjoyed it! 
Lots of love! 
Karina Salmen



No comments

Post a Comment

© KaSalmen

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

pipdig