Straight From The Shoulders

So, the temperature has been dropping the past few days in Miami,but it’s not that cold and its not that hot, so I decided to go in the middle with a all Black outfit. this is one of my everyday “colors”. The a leather jacket (I’ve had it for years find similar at Zara) it’s a must in my wardrobe its a piece that can go from chic to badass in a sec. Wanted to pull off a comfortable and edgy look, I’ve been obsessing with off the shoulder midi dresses and this one got me ( find similar here) decided to pair it with my nike sneakers to give that comfy touch. 

La temperatura en Miami ha estado ni tan frio ni tan caluroso, así que decidi vestirme en el medio de los dos, toda de negro que es uno de mis “colores” diarios junto a mi chaqueta de cuero que es algo que no puede faltar en mi closet ( llevo años con esta puedes conseguir similares en Zara). Quería un look comodo pero a la vez divertido y de ahí es de donde viene el vestido fuera del hombro que por cierto he estado obsesionada con esta tendencia (puedes conseguir similares aquí) y los use con lo mas cómodo que conseguí mi sneakers.

Captured by:@_zondo




Xo, 
Karina Salmen

1 comment

© KaSalmen

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

pipdig