ON THE ROCKS!

Di mas y mas vueltas por Margarita y encontre este lugar que me encanto! SIEMPRE pasaba por aqui hasta que hoy me pare y encontre esto tan espectacular... Para tener un bronceado parejo me gusta usar trajes de banos strapless este tiene un pequeno detalle atras que me encanta!

Espero que les guste!

Went for more turism here in Margarita... and I found a place that I loved! I can confess For 15 years I pass through this place and I never stopped and stare until yesterday... and the place I found is incredible! I love to have a fare tan and I do that using strapless swimwear like the one in the picture!

Hope you like it!

Karina Salmen









No comments

Post a Comment

© KaSalmen

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

pipdig